Notice about the Medicine Buddha Repentance Assembly
(3rd September 2021)
The nunnery will hold the following Dharma Assemblies:
* The Medicine Buddha Repentance Assembly on 22nd September (Wednesday) from 8:30am to 5pm.
* On the day before, which is 21st September (Tuesday), there are a Universal Bowing to the Buddhas Assembly and a Dharma-Tea Gathering of the Mid-Autumn Festival from 6pm to 9pm.
Through the Dharma events, we dedicate our merits to wishing away the COVID-19 pandemic and wishing that the sick a speedy recovery, people in the community good health, and the deceased reborn in the Pure Land of Amitabha.
Welcome to join us and please note the following details:
1. Registration beforehand through WhatsApp at 65794360 is required. A confirmation message will be sent to you afterwards. On entering the nunnery, you will have to produce the message to field personnel as a proof.
2. Visitors who have been fully vaccinated against coronavirus (namely with two doses) will be arranged to line up in the front area. The places are given on a first-come-first-served basis. Other visitors will have to be seated at destinated areas.
3. Before entering the nunnery, visitors are required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app to scan the venue QR code or fill in forms registering their names, contact numbers and arrival time.
4. Visitors are required to undergo a body temperature check, disinfect their hands with sanitisers and wear a mask. Visitors feeling unwell or developing symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection will be refrained from attending the event.
5. No drinks or food is provided.
6. Visitors must follow our field personnel’s instructions regarding where to queue and where to be seated.